Image by Ray Alex
We all have heard and read a lot about UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) through books, film and news reports. However, our knowledge on this subject continues to be limited as the information about these flying objects is kept secret from the world. Nevertheless, the curious minds have still been able to collect boatloads of information and revealed it to the public.
People from different countries and professions have reported UFO sightings and substantial evidence have been found to claim these sightings to be true. But the real hard evidence would be a disclosure from lets say the U.S. government which would be a real game changer. This has however not yet come. But many people still believe in UFOs and some still see them, while the sleeping majority unrighteously consider them as science fiction. The US denial is now considered by most as simply ridiculous and stupid!
Here are some interesting facts about UFOs:
1. UFO is not the only term used to refer to these objects. The term Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) is used as a broader term by investigators. Another term is OVNI – popularly used by Spanish, Portuguese, French and Italian.
2. People from different locations and professions have reported UFO sightings. As per ufoevidence.org 5 to 7 percent people in the world have seen UFOs and 10 to 15 percent people know someone in their contact who have seen a UFO.
Image Mexican Air Force
3. Hundreds of UFOs has been tracked on radar entering the Earth’s atmosphere since the birth of radar. But this information almost never reach the public. And some UFOs have very unusual electromagnetic properties which disrupt microprocessors and adversely effect avionic systems.
4. There is a law in the US (under title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969) which makes it illegal for US citizens to have any contact with the extraterrestrials or their vehicles.
5. The first photographs of a UFO were taken in 1883 by astronomer Jose Bonilla in Zacatecas, Mexico.
Image by Jose Bonilla
6. Flying Saucers from Outer Space it believed to be the first book to use the term “UFO”. The book was written by Donald E. Keyhoe in 1953.
7. 12,618 UFO sightings were reported to Project Blue Book between year 1947 and 1969. Project Blue Book was a UFO research agency that was headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Even till date, 701 of these sightings remain ‘unidentified’.
8. In the late 1930s, Orson Wells’ radio show The War of the Worlds was so realistic that hundreds of people thought America was really been invaded by aliens and UFOs. Panic broke out!
9. On August 15, 2013? “incredible” the CIA finally acknowledged the existence of Area 51. This area and its surroundings are strictly off limits for public access. According to many videos and articles smuggled outside, living and dead aliens and spacecraft of futuristic designs were found on this land. But the U.S. government still denies these claims. Bob Lazar broke the news about it when he came forward saying he worked there and told about what he had seen there. Many has since then done the same.
10. Men in Black (MIBs) really do exist in USA, and have been hammering on the doors of alien witnesses ever since the first American appearance of flying saucers in 1947. The question what they are? Is still often debated.
11. Area 51’s nickname DREAMLAND was allegedly derived from an Edgar Allan Poe poem by the same name. It admonishes that “the traveller, travelling through it, may not-dare not openly view it; Never its mysteries are exposed, to the weak human eye unclosed”.
12. Betty and Barney Hill had one of the first if not the first alien abduction. They claimed to have been taken by aliens from a New Hampshire road.
13. UFOs have inspired many clubs and organizations, such as the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), the Centre for UFO Studies (CUFOS), and the Fund for UFO Research.
14. Summer of 1937. Hirschberg UFO case. Its believed to be the first ever captured UFO in “modern” history. As a multicoloured ball or globe-shaped UFO was seen to fall in a field (or near a field) belonging to Eva Braun’s parents (this was the future wife of Adolph Hitler) The area was cordoned off by SS-troops from the town of Hirschberg at the time).” “The crashed disk was transported to the Hirschberg SS base.
15. Most mainstream scientists are so stupid or at sleep that they consider UFOs (in their popular sense as extraterrestrial visitors) as so extraordinarily unlikely (though apparently not impossible?) that it deserve no investigation. That’s so incredibly…stupid!
16. In December of 1965 hundreds of residents of Kecksburg, Pennsylvania witnessed a fiery ball shooting across the sky and watched it crash into the nearby woods. In the next moment, the police and the military were roping the area off to keep onlookers at bay and no one knew what was happening, except that something large got taken away on a flatbed truck. The event entered into legend. Many unanswered questions still surround this incident. Journalists have been pushing hard for some answers, but NASA and the government is still staying tight-lipped on the whole thing.
17. Phoenix, Arizona on March 13th, 1997 odd lights were seen over five different cities in the state of Arizona by thousands of witnesses. First, there was a row of six lights seen over Phoenix (the first city to report the lights), then it was followed by another row of eight lights moving in unison, and that was followed by nine connected lights. All of the lights moved slowly and hovered over the state and all in a V like formation. The sightings started around 10pm and ended around 2am.
Image by Ray Alex
18. 1922 The very first disc project began in Germany built in 1922 and was not an conventional aircraft but an inter-dimensional flight machine in disc form – the JFM built by Thule-Vril.
In the summer of 1922 in a small barn outside of Munich the occult Thule and Vril Gesellschafts set about to create an interdimensional flight machine based upon channelled information received by their two mediums (Maria Orsich and Sigrun) from Aldeberan in the Taurus Constellation, 68 light years away.
Maria, the Thule medium, had been receiving information from what she believed was Aryan aliens living on Aldeberan since 1919 but could not translate their language and strange mental images.
Sigrun, the Vril medium was brought in to help translate these communications and images which was in the form of a strange circular flight machine with an even stranger cylindrical powerplant beyond all conventional science of the time.
Thule and Vril secretly called this craft the Jenseits flugmaschine, or “Other World Flight Machine”. The Gesellschafts then used their members in the German business community to raise funds for the construction of this machine under the code letters J-F-M. By 1922, parts for the machine began arriving independently from various industrial sources paid in full by the Thule and Vril Gesellschafts. After WW2 all traces of it disappeared.